YOU'VE GOT THIS, WHATEVER IT TAKES?
AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR
We are hiring automation technicians (equal opportunity employer).
Full-time — Tyrol, Innsbruck.
- You plan and commission controller, visualisation and process control systems.
- You take on the consultancy, planning and software implementation for our customers.
- In the carrying out of your tasks, you will implement the conception and programming of programmable logic controllers and control systems with Simatic S7, WinCC, PCS7, B&R, HIMA, Foxboro and Rockwell, and conduct the handling of automation projects in process automation.
- After commissioning, you will continue to be responsible for support and/or system support for the customer.
- You have completed your education (university, university of applied sciences, technical college) in the field of electrical automation technology or similar, and have at least one year of professional experience.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of project management and can solve complex problems through your independent, responsible and careful way of working.
- You have a B class driving licence.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written German.
We will turn you into an automation project expert. In a team-oriented and open environment, you will have the opportunity to make your mark and take on responsibility at the Innsbruck location in Tyrol with our customer – a well-known pharmaceutical company.
We are offering you, integrated within the context of our employees in Klagenfurt and other locations, a respectful environment with an informal culture, a flat hierarchy, and a secure future. All of this combined with individual training and further education opportunities along with a flexible working time concept.
This position is offering you an attractive overall package with great potential for further development and an actual salary between EUR 2,338 and EUR 3,000 gross per month, depending on qualifications and previous experience. We also offer attractive social benefits (e.g., meal allowances). Within the guidelines, however, Marwin also takes on all expenses (daily and overnight allowance, mileage allowance, etc.).